i am a final year student. My supervisor had asked me for creating one chat program using java. i don't have any idea on how to started it. he asked me for doing a standalone system. please help me solve this problem?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

i am a final year student. My supervisor had asked me for creating one chat program using java. i don't have any idea on how to started it. he asked me for doing a standalone system. please help me solve this problem?

Refer to this thread for some tips--

http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread135209.html

-- Also, what exactly are the desired requirements besides it just being a chat program? Will there be perks, etc?

I have a chatting program write by java .If you need ,I can offer you .

Yes, my thread is essentially a client - server chat program with a funky UI. I tried making it multiple clients, but it isn't working out so well.

Sure, post up your client, I would like to see it also.

I think my program all cover your points .If you need .I can email it to you .or you can connect me ,my MSN:ting.1717@hotmail.com

commented: If you can't post the code here then don't offer it. This forum is for public help. -2

Handing students completed solutions to their projects only enables laziness and incompetence. Limited examples, links to concept tutorials, and answers to specific questions are more appropriate.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.