i need some different projects (names and details) related to java which has to be done in 1 month and also the related guidelines for that projects..could u please provide us the same asap.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

So not only you want project titles, (an issue that is discussed many times in this forum) but also you want the solution.
If I ask for a date with Pamela Anderson, you think that anyone will reply? :icon_smile:

i need some different projects (names and details) related to java which has to be done in 1 month and also the related guidelines for that projects..could u please provide us the same asap.

Hi,
go to https://sourceforge.net/account/login.php
then click the following steps:
Browse Software
Display All
Filter Option
near the require select programming language
from action script select java
you will see a huge list of Java projects and you can simply join to those projects. hope to help you.

@tokhi - if people ask for the project they are not after one of many community projects. They are looking for ideal school project and is common question here and we are very tired of it

@javaAddict - aren't there any younger better looking types then her that you would like to date?

@javaAddict - aren't there any younger better looking types then her that you would like to date?

Obviously you have never watched Baywatch

I did, but that still does not change my opinion.

If you want we can go on with PMs but should stay on topic here

I did, but that still does not change my opinion.

If you want we can go on with PMs but should stay on topic here

No, it would be better to drop it before we are accused of spamming.

And this is for raj1108:
When you post your code with specific question, we will be happy to help.
But you must show some effort. Why do you expect us to do all the work for you?
If you have a project we will give you suggestions on how to proceed.

Obviously you have never watched Baywatch

have you checked the production date on Baywatch? :twisted:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.