Hi friends

I am newbie, accidently posted this post on introduction forum. Anyway, I am working on multithreaded programming and thread synchronization in Java to control traffic. I was told that Java is easier with multithreading than C++. I don't really mind as long as it works as expected. Even if it is in Assemble language. If you are familiar with multithreaded and thread synchronization, please email me for detail information:

Regards
Tony

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

We do not send emails out to people and we are not going to do your work for you. The point of this site is to help people so that they learn. By telling us your problem we can help you fix it and in turn help anyone else that has the same problem. If you need a starting point you can read the Sun Thread tutorial.

Hi Jasimp,

I am not that new!! new!! to Java and I was not asking for people to do the work for me. I guess I provided incomplete statement regarding the program for reason of privacy nature of the program. I have been working on the program for awhile, but got stuck. After compilation, I was getting error. I have been debugging for weeks now. Note: this is in different language other than Java. Then a friends adviced to run it in Java to know the difference. Since I cannot provide the entire program in this forum, I wanted someone who can run the program in Java environment and possibly detect any bug.

Hi Jasimp,

I am not that new!! new!! to Java and I was not asking for people to do the work for me. I guess I provided incomplete statement regarding the program for reason of privacy nature of the program. I have been working on the program for awhile, but got stuck. After compilation, I was getting error. I have been debugging for weeks now. Note: this is in different language other than Java. Then a friends adviced to run it in Java to know the difference. Since I cannot provide the entire program in this forum, I wanted someone who can run the program in Java environment and possibly detect any bug.

since you don't provide the program, no one will be able to even try. the point of this forum is not to request that we write software that meets your demands, but that you show us what you wrote, and has an error in it that you can't find. according to your posts, you haven't written anything in Java, which means that if you ask us to run the program in Java, you are asking us to write it for you

If you have provided with java code, we could help, even if the code was wrong.
But if you have written it in another language, what do expect us to do? Write the entire application just to tell you that: Yes, it works in java!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.