Member Avatar for jeanfrg

Hi I'm a java intermediate student, I have been studying java for two years.

I just wanted to offer my help to those students that are currently struggling with java in general, or those who need help on an assignment. Lately I have been ahead of my class so I have plenty of time to help other students.

Thanks, Jean.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi I'm a java intermediate student, I have been studying java for two years.

I just wanted to offer my help to those students that are currently struggling with java in general, or those who need help on an assignment. Lately I have been ahead of my class so I have plenty of time to help other students.

Thanks, Jean.

best way to help is just to reply with hints, info or tips in threads here. don't send them in pm, after all, you are not the most experienced programmer around (yet :) ) and you may find yourself learning out of the reaction of other developers to your suggestions.

just don't go offering 'custom made assignments or projects', not only will you go entirely against the rules (and spirit) of the forum, chances are the code might not be as efficiënt as you think it to be

Member Avatar for jeanfrg

best way to help is just to reply with hints, info or tips in threads here. don't send them in pm, after all, you are not the most experienced programmer around (yet :) ) and you may find yourself learning out of the reaction of other developers to your suggestions.

just don't go offering 'custom made assignments or projects', not only will you go entirely against the rules (and spirit) of the forum, chances are the code might not be as efficiënt as you think it to be

Thanks for your thoughts. I just want to help out ^_^

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.