Once again I need help with my Java program. I am running out of time to complete this program and I accidently deleted what work I had done. I am going to try to edit this post with what I have tomorrow but until then I was hoping someone could give me a hand in starting this program?

Problem Description:
Define the Circle2D class that contains:
Two double data fields named x and y that specify the center of the circle with get methods.
         A data field radius with a get method.
         A no-arg constructor that creates a default circle with (0, 0) for (x, y) and 1 for radius.
         A constructor that creates a circle with the specified x, y, and radius.
         A method getArea() that returns the area of the circle.
         A method getPerimeter() that returns the perimeter of the circle.
         A method contains(double x, double y) that returns true if the specified point (x, y)is inside this circle. See Figure 10.14(a).
       A method contains(Circle2D circle) that returns true if the specified circle is inside this circle. See Figure 10.14(b).
         A method overlaps(Circle2D circle) that returns true if the specified circle overlaps with this circle. See the figure below.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

public class Circles2D{
  public static void main(String[] args){
    //Keep working
  }
}

OK, I understand. I will do some work first and then ask for help where I actually need it. I will post back in a few hours, I have some places I must go today, first.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.