Dear all I need your guidlines with this project because I dodnt done nothin yet an i am terrified to admit that I am going to deliver this on Wednesday and in the midtime I have a final in another course.

What I didn till now is the UML for my classes which I dont thik is complete.

I will describe the problem description. I need to develop a small bank application which wil have basically focus on GUI components (Swing). If I develop an applet scenario that could be even better.
Now I am stack on how I am going to implement this.
The professor wants authentication uppon start up, creation of new users accounts,, after succesful login users should be able to edit their usernames.
The windows should have 4 tabs, Customer Details, Transactions, Funds and sub accounts.

I created the UML class diagram as login , abstract accounts class and inherit Savings etc.
How I am going to implement the rest?
Is there any easy to unndestant tutorial o swing?

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

If you must authenticate the user, will there be a database ?

If you must authenticate the user, will there be a database ?

I cannot use a variable private lets say and authenticate the administrator.

After that I cannot use arralists to store inside the customers and their transactions?

I cannot use a variable private lets say and authenticate the administrator.

After that I cannot use arralists to store inside the customers and their transactions?

Did you understood my question? Are you sure you mean, "I cannot" ?

Anyway, you start by creating classes to represent your objects and then other classes with methods that handle the functionality.
Then you can create a GUI that call those methods.

Did you understood my question? Are you sure you mean, "I cannot" ?

Anyway, you start by creating classes to represent your objects and then other classes with methods that handle the functionality.
Then you can create a GUI that call those methods.

Got it now.
I must create for everything I want to utilize a class and then the GUIs i must implement them after I create the classes.

Got it.
Thanks

Dear all I need your guidlines with this project because I dodnt done nothin yet an i am terrified to admit that I am going to deliver this on Wednesday and in the midtime I have a final in another course.

I will describe the problem description. I need to develop a small bank application which wil have basically focus on GUI components (Swing). If I develop an applet scenario that could be even better.
The professor wants authentication uppon start up, creation of new users accounts,, after succesful login users should be able to edit their usernames.
The windows should have 4 tabs, Customer Details, Transactions, Funds and sub accounts.

I created the UML class diagram as login , abstract accounts class and inherit Savings etc.

Thanks

add me on my fb account for more info

Thanks

mrcoll_19@y.c

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.