hi,
i would like to ask opinion and comment about my situation.actually i dont know where to locate my thread because i dont know the specific of my question.
im developing a web-base system.i use 3-tier architecture.im using html n php in gui,database mysql and for the application im using java.so, for connection to database,i use jdbc.but,my problem is,when user key in data to database,i cant automatically run the application.any idea about this?i have an idea about using while loop.this means,the application program need to check for updated databse in every 1 second.but this seems not practical.

another prob about jdbc.actually after i retrieve data from database i have to update the result.lets say,my application is to count the area of triangle.so i need to retrieve the length and the width so count in application.after that i need to send the result to database again.i have no idea how to do this.any idea n comment about my plan of developing system?

thanks in advance

hi,
i would like to ask opinion and comment about my situation.actually i dont know where to locate my thread because i dont know the specific of my question.
im developing a web-base system.i use 3-tier architecture.im using html n php in gui,database mysql and for the application im using java.so, for connection to database,i use jdbc.but,my problem is,when user key in data to database,i cant automatically run the application.any idea about this?i have an idea about using while loop.this means,the application program need to check for updated databse in every 1 second.but this seems not practical.

another prob about jdbc.actually after i retrieve data from database i have to update the result.lets say,my application is to count the area of triangle.so i need to retrieve the length and the width so count in application.after that i need to send the result to database again.i have no idea how to do this.any idea n comment about my plan of developing system?

thanks in advance

can i send the user information to application directly without store them in database?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.