In java,Java compiler java source code convert to java byte code.....
Than Interpreter execute codes line by line....
what is the languages java compiler & Interpreter have bailed up? :-/

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Sun's (Oracle's really) JVM, for the most part, yes, but it doesn't have to be. The language used to create the JVM is completely irrelevant as long as it is able to execute the byte code in the class files in the proscribed manner. And the compiler is written in Java, BTW, and uses the JVM.

Edit: P.S., when using an IDE you are, normally, not using the compiler provided by the JDK (whether Oracle's, IBM's, or the OpenSource Community's, or any other that may exist), you are, then, using the compiler that the IDE provides.

thank you both of you....

I want to know....

1.What is the BTW?(sry 4 my less knowledge;is it meen between?)
2.compiler compile java-source code into java-byte code!
If so how compiler has been bailed up? bcz if it use java,how that java code compiled?
3.Is interpreter made by using assembly language?

Sry again for my less knowledge....

thank you both of you....

I want to know....

1.What is the BTW?(sry 4 my less knowledge;is it meen between?)

By The Way

2.compiler compile java-source code into java-byte code!
If so how compiler has been bailed up? bcz if it use java,how that java code compiled?

And? Many C compilers are written in c so how do they compile anything? And why, then, do you find it hard that the Java Compiler is written in Java. And it is the JVM that runs the byte code, not the compiler and are there are many ways of creating that byte code. You could even do it manually with a hex editor if you wanted to.

3.Is interpreter made by using assembly language?

Sry again for my less knowledge....

By "interpreter" I assume you mean the JVM. As I said, it could be. You could write one in shell script if you wanted to. As I already said, it doesn't matter as long as it is able to execute the byte code in the proscribed manner.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.