My file: http://www.2shared.com/file/Y4I4l2kI/MysticWorld.html

Convert to .class file please

The errors:

C:\xampp\htdocs\EMULADOR\Server\JAVAEX~1\org\MYSTIC~1\MysticWorld.java:221: error: illegal start of expression
        static class _cls5
        ^
C:\xampp\htdocs\EMULADOR\Server\JAVAEX~1\org\MYSTIC~1\MysticWorld.java:277: error: malformed floating point literal
        switch(_cls5..SwitchMap.org.mysticworlds.WorldObject[type.ordinal()])
                    ^
C:\xampp\htdocs\EMULADOR\Server\JAVAEX~1\org\MYSTIC~1\MysticWorld.java:277: error: case, default, or '}' expected
                      ^
C:\xampp\htdocs\EMULADOR\Server\JAVAEX~1\org\MYSTIC~1\MysticWorld.java:277: error: case, default, or '}' expected
                               ^
                                ^
                                   ^
                                    ^
                                                ^
                                                 ^
                                                            ^
                                                             ^
                                                                 ^
                                                                  ^
                                                                         ^
                                                                          ^
                                                                           ^
                                                                            ^
C:\xampp\htdocs\EMULADOR\Server\JAVAEX~1\org\MYSTIC~1\MysticWorld.java:278: error: case, default, or '}' expected
        {
        ^
C:\xampp\htdocs\EMULADOR\Server\JAVAEX~1\org\MYSTIC~1\MysticWorld.java:414: error: orphaned case
      case 9: // '\009'
      ^
C:\xampp\htdocs\EMULADOR\Server\JAVAEX~1\org\MYSTIC~1\MysticWorld.java:3860: error: not a statement
        e;
        ^
20 errors

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

1. You need to move "static class _cls5" -- the entire body of the class -- out of the method and out into the enclosing class. You can't have static classes or variables in a class that is declared in the body of a method.
  1. The problem with "case 9: // '\009'" is that this case block needs to be moved above the "}" above it, so that it will be in the select-case statement.
  1. In "_cls5"...
    "static final int $SwitchMap$org$mysticworlds$WorldObject[];"
    Really?!?!?

Is this decompiled code?
Give the variable a reasonable and legal Java name.
And then, of course, fix all the "_cls5..SwitchMap.org.mysticworlds.WorldObject" references to it.

Is becouse I'm not java programmer I downloaded the emulator to put this game online, but I need change the Welcome menssage, I decompiled, but i still have problem transform in .class again, I added the case 009 but is wrong. Teach me how to fix please

You downloaded a compiled program, decmpiled it with the intention of changing it in order to put it online?

This sounds too much like a copyright issue.

Do ensure you own the intellectual property rights to everything that you post
Do not post copyright-infringing material
Do not ask for help to pursue any illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking

I'm closing this thread until luan.augusto.9081 contacts me or another mod with a convincing explanation of how this is 100% legal

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.