i don't know if im in worng language or not but im using Eclipse for my program and then once i build my program using maven build. but i got a error No plugin found for prefix 'C' in the current project and in the plugin groups [org.apache.maven.plugins, org.codehaus.mojo] available from the repositories i need to build in maven because every time i use Fle>Export>Web>Export in tomcat its failed to connect :( Please Help

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

So, you don't even know what language you are programming in?
I hope you understand that this makes it very difficult for anyone to help you.

you show nothing about the code that is causing the problem, and you don't show anything of where the dependencies are set. You'll need to provide a lot more information for us to be able to help.

im using java theres no problem with my code my problem was when i building my project on maven build error has appearted

No plugin found for prefix 'C' in the current project and in the plugin groups [org.apache.maven.plugins, org.codehaus.mojo] available from the repositories

i already check my pom and its ok then my other post has been solve they tell me the error was

Above error is often caused by unitentional spaces in executed command
Example
-Dfile = C:\app\Oracle11g\product\11.2.0\dbhome_1\owb\wf\lib\ojdbc14.jar
should be (extra spcates between equals = sign)
-Dfile=C:\app\Oracle11g\product\11.2.0\dbhome_1\owb\wf\lib\ojdbc14.jar

that thing but i don't know how to access of find that on my computer

i mean that my post is been solve was my other topic sorry im not good in english

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.