I have CodeWarrior v7.0, an IDE for C++ and Java. I can get the C++ functionality working, however whenever I try and begin a Java project it gives me an error saying "Couldn't generate source code because Java Virtual Machine could not be started."

I've installed the latest versions of JVM, and JVM works fine for Java applications off the internet..help? =oP

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I've installed the latest versions of JVM, and JVM works fine for Java applications off the internet...

WHICH JVM? From where? It may be looking for the Sun one, not the MS one. Are you installing from http://java.sun.com?

Yes'm, however Microsoft's website apparently tells me they no longer support download/installation of their JVM...

There should be some kind of JVM or JDK included on the Codewarrior CD; at least there was with the older versions I have. I would suggest you find that one and install it, so that all the appropriate files get installed where Codewarrior expects them to be. Hope this helps!

David

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.