Hey Guys...
Can anyone help me get a java code of OREGON TRAIL PLEASE!!!PLEASE

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I'm thinking google would be the place to look. Don't know if you'll have much luck, Oregon Trail isn't one of those games that people tend to throw together for fun. Good luck though ;)

I'm thinking google would be the place to look. Don't know if you'll have much luck, Oregon Trail isn't one of those games that people tend to throw together for fun. Good luck though ;)

WELL..I SEARCHED GOOGLE..I FIND OREGON TRAIL BUT NOT ITS JAVA CODE!! I WISH ANYONE HAS DONE IT IN JAVA

Member Avatar for iamthwee

We don't just do homework. If it is homework then go ask your teacher. If it is for fun, then chill out and do some research.

WELL..I SEARCHED GOOGLE..I FIND OREGON TRAIL BUT NOT ITS JAVA CODE!! I WISH ANYONE HAS DONE IT IN JAVA

I'm just making an assumption here, but I'd guess that you've not been on many forums. Don't take this wrong, I'm not trying to insult you, but just to help you learn a bit: capital letters should be avoided. It's usually interpreted as the equivalent of yelling. We can read it just as well if it's upper or lowercase, so in the future please stick to lowercase.

That said, it's highly unlikely that anyone has written it in Java before.

Fine dude..Did u get that Jar file for OREGON TRAIL, If it is so means you can get that Java coding, for that you have to decompile that jar file, decompile that jar file using jad tool and then analyze the code, then you make your own coding.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.