I was creating a bluetooth program to access files of another mobile device.

I have used 0x1106 UUID for searching services. But i am getting null pointer exception.

As well please let me know about how to set HeaderSet to get folder detials from root.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

1) Till other mobile device does not grant you access you will not be able establish connection
2) With this general request nobody can provide any valuable info

I also want to know about this can anyone help

I was creating a bluetooth program to access files of another mobile device.

I have used 0x1106 UUID for searching services. But i am getting null pointer exception.

As well please let me know about how to set HeaderSet to get folder detials from root.

Thanks

I have sorted out the issue. Now i m being able to get list of folders of pairing device in XML format. But in case if i connect to Laptop having bluetooth. i am getting following XML which do not contains folder lists.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE folder-listing SYSTEM "obex-folder-listing.dtd"
[ <!ATTLIST folder mem-type CDATA #IMPLIED> ]>
    <folder-listing version="1.0">
        <parent-folder />
    </folder-listing>

Is there any suggestion now about how to get this one ?

I don't think you can browse computer structure in same manner as mobile device with JME.

I don't think you can browse computer structure in same manner as mobile device with JME.

Then how to write a file in PC at dynamic location. If you are not able to find the location.

Then how to write a file in PC at dynamic location. If you are not able to find the location.

Communication between mobile device and any type of pc is usually approached through USB connection or communication with servlet. I did not see anything so far showing bluetooth connection from mobile device to pc

Communication between mobile device and any type of pc is usually approached through USB connection or communication with servlet. I did not see anything so far showing bluetooth connection from mobile device to pc

I am using bluetooth for copying files to my mobile from PC.

Is is like one way communication ?

As well i have seen people to control Media player of PC by mobile also

some one explain 0x1106 UUID

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.