Hello everyone. I am very new in Android Application. I have installed JDK 7,Eclipes also. I have read the installation tutorials form the common site <URL SNIPPED>.I have installed AVD from Eclipes. But when I run the simple "Hello world" an initial program, It shows that no AVD is available.
In Eclipes.....I checed the window>AVD maner....but ther was no AVD found.
Can any what is the problem?
But I have installed the AVD from Eclipes.
Please Help.
Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Not sure if you made a mistake with that URL (now snipped as it went to some dodgy advertising site) or tried to spam, but Installing the SDK and Hello, World articles on developer android explains all basic in very nice and simple way

AVD Manager -> Create -> Emulator Options (Api Version, Screen Size...) -> OK

OK Thank you all. I have found my misteck. I have solved it also. Thank you all again for your reply. Now I will try to make some Android Applications.

Before Debug your project run emulator from AVD, when emulator load then you can debug and everything work ok, i had also this problem ...

just load emulator before debug project ;p

in my opinion, If you had run eclipse plugin updates (which would update ADT), problem would have solved.

in my opinion, If you had run eclipse plugin updates (which would update ADT), problem would have solved.

In my opinion you are just signature links spammer. So be aware moderator eye is on you

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.