Im designing a app that after press a button textblock1.text goes with "YES" if press an other it goes "NO"

how to make it save that text when close the app
and show the some text when app load?

and on visual basic

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I would like to help you with this but you need to be a bit more specific and also record the question - it is not very clear exactly what you need.

For example you say you want to save the text.

Save it where though? In a text file, in memory, in a database, in an excel spreadsheet, under your bed?

Visual Basic???? Please specify what you doing because this does not sound like mobile development at all basid on used language

a label is on the screen, with text = "YES"
when I press button 1 the text changes to = "NO" (I did this is too easy)
but when I close the app. and open it again I want that text stay "NO"
how is this possible?

and have a question.
how to import SQL code into the app?
Im trying everything but no result

after import sqlite show this problem "Error 1 The processor architecture of the project being built "Any CPU" is not supported by the referenced SDK "Microsoft.VCLibs, Version=12.0". Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project (in Visual Studio this can be done through the Configuration Manager) to one of the architectures supported by the SDK: "x86, ARM". App1" what to do?

"a label is on the screen, with text = "YES"
when I press button 1 the text changes to = "NO" (I did this is too easy)
but when I close the app. and open it again I want that text stay "NO"
how is this possible?"

This is an excellent question - very clear and easy to understand so now I can help you!

So to do this you need to store information between running the app, closing it and running it again. Do you have any preference of where to save this? A text file may be ideal for example.

Regarding the other question, you should post this as a new seperate question rather than mixing it in with this one.

I want the label save the text of it self when press the button save and the text
when close the app and open it again it show the some text it was when app was closed. I dont care where will save that text. (because I have no idea how that work)

but sir, can I add you on skype? where we can talk faster. need a little bit help about this and if you would help would be really gratful to you

Ok no problem I will show you an example.

Can I check what UI you are coding though - WPF, WinForms etc?

Also I think you already added me on Skype. Its best if I help you on this forum though then my answers remain for other people to view in the future.

Also I am pretty busy and cannot dedicate one to one time with people.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.