Dear Core Developer,

I want to learn android application development. I am newbie in android app dev. Can anyone please help me out that how to develop android mutiple choice questions (professional) application for mobile and/or TAB. here is the link: http://guides.instructure.com/m/4152/l/41477-how-do-i-create-a-multiple-choice-question

i need to develope similar type of android app (browse the URL).

Can anyone help me to develop this type of android app?

I have knowledge EClippse, Java and XML.

Awaiting your dedicated reply.

Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Your question is very generic, therefore there are two outcomes:

1. If you do not know Android then better lear it first
  2. You know Android, be more specific where you have problem (UI, data sets, handling response etc)

why is it that people are not answering this question adequately. i wish the admins could create a tutorial on how to develop a mobile app for the different platforms

i wish the admins could create a tutorial on how to develop a mobile app for the different platforms

Because it is unreasonable thing to do on forum given the way how development moves and the number of platforms. Besides only very few developers do cross platform development and then it will be Android and iOS nativelly or cross platform tools like Cordova, Titanium, Xalmarin etc.

For learning Android you can start here

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.