I have a problem with installing Android Studio i followed thenewboston youtube channel for installing it and when i try to run it shows me some errors: C:\Users\MONSTER\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\tools\emulator.exe -avd Nexus -netspeed full -netdelay none emulator: ERROR: This AVD's configuration is missing a kernel file!! emulator: ERROR: ANDROID_SDK_ROOT is undefined i deleted first and redownloaded again the JDK and Android Studio but again the same error please if someone know how to install properly to enter in my PC via TeamViewer and help me.
Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

1. Install Java
  2. Add Java to your PATH (https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/essential/environment/paths.html)
  3. Install AndroidStudio
  4. Run AndroidStudio- Update Android SDK (you will need at least API 14 and api 22, latest build tools, from extras install Android Support Repository, Android Support Library, Google Play Services, Google Repository, Intel HAXM)

Optional if not using actual device

1. Start AVD manager and setup at at least AVD so emmulator can run

If you have machine with less than 8GB RAM it will be very slow...

To find out if the path is properly set, open command prompt and execute:

java -version
It will print the version of the java,if it can find it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.