Ok, hi guys.... I have some IT homework due tomorrow and I honestly don't know what to do. I've made multiple attempts and it's just not working out for me. So I'm asking for help ASAP PLEASE. The questions states:

Write a program to read in the names of a sequence of products and their price. The program terminates when a "0" price for a product is encountered. The program should print the number of items purchased and a grand total. The data will be entered in the following format: Product, Price, Product, Price, Product, Price.

Please guys it goes towards my semester grade :)

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

What do you have so far? (Starting to ask questions on your last day is a little late too IMHO.)

I've helped with someone's homework here and won't do it again. You'll find that you won't get much help if you want someone to do your homework for you. Best case scenario, post the code you've been working on and someone might point you in the right direction.

If you still need an answer just ask but i'm assuming I may be to late

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.