Hi, I have made a simple Hello World tutorial for free download at a quick website I made. The website is here.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi, I have made a simple Hello World tutorial for free download at a quick website I made. The website is here.

I wouldn't call it a tutorial, but more an example. If you want to write a real tutorial you should explain WHY things are written the way they are and what each line does. And this isn't really Pascal, the only Pascal I saw was ' := '.
For example: You should explain what the dot does in label1.caption , that way the reader could learn something about OOP.
But good effort and keep on programming.

Hi, yes, I should of put that. It is only a tutorial for beginners who only want to write the program without learning what it means.

Hi, yes, I should of put that. It is only a tutorial for beginners who only want to write the program without learning what it means.

hello word example(i think all of us start with that) can be written in any language. without trying to understand how that example is working i think the beginner is loosing time. if he does not become curious about that code it means that programming is not for him.

best regards,

hello word example(i think all of us start with that) can be written in any language. without trying to understand how that example is working i think the beginner is loosing time. if he does not become curious about that code it means that programming is not for him.

best regards,

Hi, what I was trying to say was that it is for people who already know how to do it in other languages but want to quickley convert it while understanding what it does already.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.