Hi all...

I am trying to embed Java into Perl. I am a newbie in Perl and I am facing a lot of problems.
I used Inline::Java to embed Java into Perl. The details of the modules are as follows:
Pojo.pm contains the Perl module with Java embedded in it.
Mail.pl calls MailCheck/Pojo.pm using use directive as

use MailCheck::Pojo;

It works fine and I get the desired result.

The problem is when I copy the same snippet from Mail.pl into another module which is a part of active web application.
The error shows that there is a "Insecure dependency in require while running with -T switch at blib/lib/ Inline.pm"

I went through the issues related to taint feature and used Taint::Runtime to overcome the error and tried to call Mail.pl using system() call, but it returns 512 code. What is the meaning of this and how should I approach this situation?

Thanks in advance for the help :)

Problem solved or still the thread is open?

Hi all...

I am trying to embed Java into Perl. I am a newbie in Perl and I am facing a lot of problems.
I used Inline::Java to embed Java into Perl. The details of the modules are as follows:
Pojo.pm contains the Perl module with Java embedded in it.
Mail.pl calls MailCheck/Pojo.pm using use directive as

use MailCheck::Pojo;

It works fine and I get the desired result.

The problem is when I copy the same snippet from Mail.pl into another module which is a part of active web application.
The error shows that there is a "Insecure dependency in require while running with -T switch at blib/lib/ Inline.pm"

I went through the issues related to taint feature and used Taint::Runtime to overcome the error and tried to call Mail.pl using system() call, but it returns 512 code. What is the meaning of this and how should I approach this situation?

Thanks in advance for the help :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.