Ok heres the deal i need to make this program that will allow users to practice their addition and subtraction for whole numbers between 1 and 100, 1 and 200 and 1 and 500 (the levels of difficulty). The user will be allowed to choose which operation to have questions on and a series of 10 random questions will then be displayed. A message detailing whether they are correct or not will be displayed when it is checked. It's required to be in GUI and interactive...this is intended for primary school students i.e. Years 5 and 6...

I also need some help with splash screens in python that the program will open with a splash screen which will highlight: 1) the program title 2) who the program is for (3) who designed the program and, 4) what version of the program it is then it will cut to the main menu where the options will be (above paragraph)...

any help will be greatly apprieciated...:)

Member Avatar for kdoiron

Sounds like homework to me. Why not post what you've got and let us know where you're stuck, instead of asking us to do your homework for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.