Hello guys, i hope everyone is doing good.

I'm willing to learn Network Security and after reading a number of blogs i think python is one of the best language for that (correct me if i'm wrong).

I'm not an experinced programmer so i need some help regarding what should be the based language if i want to learn python i.e. Do i have to first learn either C language or Java or i can directly start up with python.

And also can anyone provide me with a link from where i could download the best video base tutorials for python ofcourse knowing my case.

Thank-you.

Member Avatar for Rahul47

Do i have to first learn either C language or Java or i can directly start up with python.

Python is advanced language you know ! If you have earlier done some programming in C then you know you have to do a lot of coding. Even for simply printing statements.

C is supposed to suck your time and energy by allowing you to do low level things ( memory management ) where as Python on other hand have advantage over C in sense that it has less to do with 'low level things'.

If you start with python then you will be missing thrill of C. And many more facts that are required for Network Security.

Python is widely used: No second thought.
It will be good if you first do some programming in C and then switch to Python.

From Here you can start with Python.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.