Hello all.

My wife and I are getting ready to purchase an established business in the organic coffee industry. After 5 weeks of working in this business hands on, we have identified the need for a POS solution that would interface the business's website to take orders based on daily inventory snap shots. This would then extend to behind the scenes order tracking, fulfillment, and ultimately integrating with 3 major shipping solutions. All while providing automatic updates to the customer as their order hits certain milestones.

I have not found a turn key solution and have considered having one made and branded specifically for our corner of the industry. We know of several other businesses that could take advantage of a turn key solution.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
~Colin

Curious if anyone has any suggestions? I am working toward creation of a flow chart to map out a structure. I hope that some time in the next 8-12 months I can find person or persons that can help with development.

Comments, questions and suggestions would be great too. I know the internet is vast and filled with bots and morons. This is a legitimate request from a small family business looking to expand. I have spoken to a couple companies that already offer a pos solution but dont see the elements I am looking for.

Any positive input is welcome. Thank you in advance.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.