I have designed a copmrehensive project in VBaccess for my company that is able to monitor all records regarding processing and reception of raw material. Dispatch of the final product and handling the transporters and buyers catalogues and finally the market analysis, i feel its getting out of hand since the data is becoming too big for normal computers to hanlde, ifeel VB.net and MaSQL can handdle the strain much further especially in manipulating information and its validity, and also i need a program that can be installable and be secured by passwords, its amajor project but i need to get agrip in VB.net

CAN YOU HELP OR ADVISE ME?????

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Purchase a similar software suite, hire a consultant, ask a specific question, or post your code so we can review it. You're not asking a specific question so it is hard to give advise as we would be speculating at best.

You may replace mySQL by Oracle.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.