Hi,

I'mvery new to VB2008 and have basically no idea regarding much of coding. I have attached a copy of my form. Basically, I have a db named "employee.mdb" with table "Employee". It has 3 fields Name, Dept and Designation. I want to connect my db with the form and want the following functions (when the respective buttons are clicked)
Add: Add a new record to the db and save it without overwriting an existing record.
Delete: Delete the selected record from the db
Save: Save all details
<<: Move to the previous record
>>: Move to the next record.

I hope I have explained myself clearly. I tried searching the net for some idea but could not get much help.

Thanks for all the help.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Welcome.

>I hope I have explained myself clearly. I tried searching the net for some idea but could not get much help.

That's not help. That would be doing your homework for you. Read the forum rules. You need to show effort, and what better way than posting the code that you have tried so far?

pls help me how to add, save, edit, delete, search and remove data from the datagridview using MS access... pls help me for my ojt system... thank u. Anne_Bonch16@yahoo.com that is my email add.thnk u. I need it now very badly plss...thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.