Hi,

I've been working on a report and it has 2 subreports, one of them can outgrow the region destinated for it (on a preprinted paper), and I want to break the subreport on a new page of the main report (with page header and page footer).

How can I accomplish this? If anybody can give me a hint, or even better can make a rpt sample of my case would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Set NewPageBefore=true of details section of Main report and set same property report header section of sub-reports.

Thank you very much for your answer adapost, but I have no luck with your solution, maybe if I clariffy some things about my report...

I'm assuming that the subreport is in the details section, and the other fields are in a separated details section.

I have an image in a separated details section as a background (underlay following section setted) because I'm printing on a preprinted paper.

Then i have multiple details sections and one of them is the subreport.

That's how I put it:

report:
----------detail 1-------- <---------- underlay following sections
| BACKGROUND |
|----------detail 2--------|
|some fields (headers)|
|----------detail 3--------| <-------------- NewPageBefore
| subreport |
| (this is my problem) |
|----------detail 4--------|
| another fields and a |
|subrpt(not problem) |
----------------------------

subreport:
--------page header --- <-------------- NewPageBefore
| (suppressed) |
----------detail----------
| |
---------------------------

What is wrong there? and thankyou again.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.