i m creating one project in vb.net i m taking database msaccess. i m able to insert update delete when i m taking single table.but i m facing problem with multiple tables which is related to each other how to define the relationship between tables in dataset and how to update this data into actual database

can any body help me.........
thanks
:)

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

give more clarification

provide some coding

i m creating one project in vb.net i m taking database msaccess. i m able to insert update delete when i m taking single table.but i m facing problem with multiple tables which is related to each other how to define the relationship between tables in dataset and how to update this data into actual database

can any body help me.........
thanks
:)

Please have a look at this threads - http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread259938.html

There are different technique to update the database so please show your code to get better help some tips are
may be your problem is creating sql command, so check that first that your writing right code .............

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.