hello! every 1
I have made a project on offline railway reservation ticket and cancellation and management..
wel i have included following things: form wise

1}welcome page (containing news , updates about the software )
2}registration n login page
3}main menu (Containing links to all tools and services i included in software)
4}ticket regestration (fare calculation and deduction and special discounts included)
5}ticket cancelation
6}PNR CHECK
7}FEED back form
9}Splash Screen
10}Rules n policies ,refund rules
11}Gerneral information
12}RTI act
13}Railway Map
15}Service area Covered
16}Train Halt Stations , total Halts per train according to Journey and distance Stations Between Journey

17)Trains and stations Codes
18}Train Arrival and Departure Timings

Thats It, Full database on Ms Access ..and Text Strings.
Now Is this enough Or shall i Do add some thing More ... if u think its incomplete Plz suggest Some topic that i can add to This project...:-/
ITS BCA MAJOR PROJECT
I have Already Completed Making Above ..
Plz suggest if any left outs ...
Thanking You In advance ... :) :scared:

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I had an Online Airline reservation service as my project, U can include 2things:
1. print out of the billing details and the ticket.
2. I'm sure u've done this, I had forgotten, later did dis, so will include it, a log in form for any user, by which he/she may know about his previous transactions through ur software and den post his/her feed backs to u so that u may modify ur product.
Lastly, if u really want to add something, make it an online project and test it on a server. U may even get to sell/rent ur product and earn revenue. :)

I had an Online Airline reservation service as my project, U can include 2things:
1. print out of the billing details and the ticket.
2. I'm sure u've done this, I had forgotten, later did dis, so will include it, a log in form for any user, by which he/she may know about his previous transactions through ur software and den post his/her feed backs to u so that u may modify ur product.
Lastly, if u really want to add something, make it an online project and test it on a server. U may even get to sell/rent ur product and earn revenue. :)

ya... Rite Good idea...
I have done the print out billing part ..
I have not done That part Which shows previous Transaction of user...
Thanks Dude ...iam starting that 1 now...
How to make it to generate revenue ... as u were saying
There must be many security issues rite?

Yes u can add that part, and as for generating revenues there are plenty of rules u need to follow, just look up ISO rules, there are plenty and then it has to be a completely new idea, that part needs a lot of hard work and proper networking.
I tried and then gave up, all the best to u :)
bdw, if u feel my post was helpful u may consider giving me a permalink point, its on the right hand top corner of ur editor.
please remember to mark the thread as solved if ur satisfied.

commented: Xcellent Buddy.. Nice idea.. +1
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.