guys, when you log in a username and a password a msgbox will show that you are log in, and then when you enter the same username and password, the program will identify that the username and password is log out. no button will be use in here. what code should i use.. tnx in advance! :|

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

guys, when you log in a username and a password a msgbox will show that you are log in, and then when you enter the same username and password, the program will identify that the username and password is log out. no button will be use in here. what code should i use.. tnx in advance! :|

I can't get what you want to say, please clearly ask your question
i will rpy

please post the code that you are working on.

i'm sorry if my English or explanation is bad. here is my problem, i need to create a program that identifies id number and a password that is inserted on ms access, then if the id and the password is correct, a msg box will show "You are log-in". then when u enter it again (the same id and password) the program will log-it out on the ms access, and a msg box will appear "You are log-out".

i mean when you type first the id and password, it will store in the tableLogin, then when you type it again, the id and the password that is stored in the ms access will be deleted so that means you log-out.

no application asks for password to logout.

If you want to maintain a log of all the application login that is good but asking for password to log out is a bad idea.

oh! I even thought you wanted an application that when the user is logged in, it recognizes that event and changes the the Login Button text and its function to Log-Out so the user can only log out once logged in. AS debasisdas clearly stated, no application asks for password to logout.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.