Hi, I am using ASP.NET to develop a system. Would you mind to share with me whether the code can be encrypted or convert to DLL to prevent coding exposure to other?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

You can use .Net Reactor which is very useful when you are trying to secure you application's code along with libraries you create that your application uses. This isn't a free program but it is very cheap and is worth the investment if you are serious about protecting you software.

Another application that is good for protection and security is Smart Assembly from Red Gate.

You can use .Net Reactor which is very useful when you are trying to secure you application's code along with libraries you create that your application uses. This isn't a free program but it is very cheap and is worth the investment if you are serious about protecting you software.

Another application that is good for protection and security is Smart Assembly from Red Gate.

Thanks for the feedback. Is anything we can get for free? Thanks

I am sure there is. I will try to dig some other programs up for you so you can protect your apps! ;)

You can try this. I have never used it but it looks nice. To find apps like this, you can just Google Search "Source Code Obfuscation." This will get you on the right track to finding what you need.

You can try this. I have never used it but it looks nice. To find apps like this, you can just Google Search "Source Code Obfuscation." This will get you on the right track to finding what you need.

Thank you, good article

You are very welcome. If I have answered your question and you have found your solution please make sure to mark the thread as solved. I am not rushing you I just notice you have very few posts and wanted to make sure you know how to mark your threads :P

commented: Thanks for the tip. +0
commented: good feedback +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.