Problem
I have actually two list boxes and grid view.The grid view has three coloumns fields.Now i want to customize the grid view with the list box.
Suppose the fields are employeename,employee id,employee code.
The left list box contains all the three fields namely employeename,employee id,employee code.There is an add button fixed so that on adding the selected row moves to right list box;the moved row gets removed from left list box.Now left list box has only rows employee name and employee id.Whereas right list box has employee code.Now when user hits Ok button the rows in the right list box are only highlighted.
Please help me in full coding of the above mentioned customization.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

We are not going to do the work for you. Find a professional who would for a fee.
Or at least show us you are trying.

We are not going to do the work for you. Find a professional who would for a fee.
Or at least show us you are trying.

See don't get angry buddy.If you know then just reply,otherwise leave it!Be cool dude.Moreover I don't think this problem needs to be solved by professional.I can solve it myself.Still to know innovative ideas I posted this thread.

See don't get angry buddy.If you know then just reply,otherwise leave it!Be cool dude.Moreover I don't think this problem needs to be solved by professional.I can solve it myself.Still to know innovative ideas I posted this thread.

Actually, all you posted is a description of the problem. Then, using the phrase

Please help me in full coding of the above mentioned customization

simply means "give me the working code for this problem".

bluehangook629 wasn't angry. All he said was "we won't do it for you as requested. If you need it written for you, hire someone." A perfectly valid and reasonable post.

And look at your other thread. You asked the exact same thing:

Could you provide me the code for handling the splitting operations.

Give me the code. Do my work for me. That's the message.

If you didn't mean that, think about how you ask for aid...

Also, I don't know how they teach English in India, but in the countries that use it extensively we are taught that a SPACE always follows the end-of-sentence period. And this is an English forum.

Ok by the way do you feel your english is great?-WaltP
Why do you support bluehangook629?I don't understand..
By the way I am least interested in battling.I am cool..always..
You see I have posted thread 2 days ago and instead of support/help,you still increasing the length with idiotic arguements.
I don't really understand what you guys are all doing.Please don't post any arguements in the thread hereafter.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.