Can somebody tell me what I could do with this matter?
I am using vb.net 2008 and just installed crystal report x.
I tried opening my project in Vb.net and the problem is I could not see
the Crystal reports icon. I wanted to add a new form via Add new item and select crystal reports but it seems that Crystal reports is not displaying...

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Can somebody tell me what I could do with this matter?
I am using vb.net 2008 and just installed crystal report x.
I tried opening my project in Vb.net and the problem is I could not see
the Crystal reports icon. I wanted to add a new form via Add new item and select crystal reports but it seems that Crystal reports is not displaying...

Are you using Express Edition? If Yes, well then Im afraid you cant do anything about it. Express Editions does not include Crystal Reports, You have to pay for the other version in order to use Crystal Reports. (same problem here lol)

OMG!!! T_T now what will I do?

try some other reporting tools , like telerik is one of the best reporting tool now a days ,and you can get full support from here www.telerik.com

Regards

Do you have any ideas what kind of crystal reports will work? or all kinds of CRs will not work in express edition. T_T orrrr can I just open my project in vb.net 2008 non express edition and install crystal edition?

Thanks for the suggestion btw regarding the telerik.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.