I have this form that i need to save on Mysql database but i'm stuck on what I should do.

This form needs to be done every 3 or 4 months. Every saved information stays saved in a row.

This form has alot of radiobuttons,textboxes and comboboxes that I save into mysql database
But I also have a datagridview inside that form that needs to be saved as well , So here is where im stuck

I need to keep things simple and efficient. heres two example of what i can do but don't know what to use.

On MYSQL
Example 1:

-User1 Review 1-
Row1(review1) ----info--info---info---info---info----info---
Row2(review2) ----info--info---info---info---info----info---
Row3(review3) ----info--info---info---info---info----info---

Row1-> links to ChildrenTable1(datagridview)
Row2-> links to ChildrenTable2(datagridview)
Row3-> links to ChildrenTable3(datagridview)

-User2 Review-
Row1(review1) ----info--info---info---info---info----info---
Row2(review2) ----info--info---info---info---info----info---
Row3(review3) ----info--info---info---info---info----info---

Row1-> links to ChildrenTable1(datagridview)
Row2-> links to ChildrenTable2(datagridview)
Row3-> links to ChildrenTable3(datagridview)

Example 2:

-User1 Review 1-
Row1(review1) ----info--info---info---info---info----info---serialized(datagridview)
Row2(review2) ----info--info---info---info---info----info---serialized(datagridview)
Row3(review3) ----info--info---info---info---info----info---serialized(datagridview)

-User2 Review 1-
Row1(review1) ----info--info---info---info---info----info---serialized(datagridview)
Row2(review2) ----info--info---info---info---info----info---serialized(datagridview)
Row3(review3) ----info--info---info---info---info----info---serialized(datagridview)

Please I need some help. I have a hard thinking what will be my best option.

How does the information relate to the other fields and the gridView? You will need to construct a database with at least one table (maybe more depending on your answer to my first question) to hold the info. You haven't mentioned whether you have done that yet.
After that the actual saving is just a matter of declaring the usual database objects (a connection with the database info, a command object and the SQL statement specifying what to save and where) and performing the data insertion.
We could help more if we knew what step you were up to-
Designing a database or performing the information saving.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.