Hi Group!

I suppose this should be titled, "Everything You Wanted to Know about ListViews, but were Afraid to Ask". Here are my questions(s):

I've used ListView with "Details". This has been great when getting smaller bits of information to easily display and edit. However I'd like to use it to display the lines of an "Order Entry" project that I'm working on. Currently the user's entry portion of this covers multiple TextBoxes and 3 "rows" of area. And this is my delima.

Here are my questions:

1) Can ListView be edited/arranged so that I can display all of this user and data table info as a "group" and displayed over multiple rows?
2) What do the other "View" properties of ListView do (i.e. Large Icon, Small Icon, List, Tile)?
3) Would any of these properties work better for what I want to do?

In advance, thanks for you input. I've tried the internet to find these answers. But there isn't enough clarity and there's no way to ask the follow up questions.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Don

2) What do the other "View" properties of ListView do (i.e. Large Icon, Small Icon, List, Tile)?

The same as what it shows in Windows Explorer.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.