Good Day,

I would like to ask a Free SDK or a Program that generate a Barcode that will base on a User Input and have capability to Print it?

Your help is Highly Appreciated.

Thank You,

Eos

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Good Day,

Could you pls help me generating a Barcode with code38 depende on the User input on the text box and generate it on the Picture Box. :)

Your Response is Highly Appreciated.

Thank you

did you even look at the links on that page?

Yup i already did some of this are Question and get to on other link that have Trial versions and some are an answered question. :(

I really need some Help.

Thank you

You didn't look very far. This page is exactly what you asked for. A .net library which supports decoding and generating of barcodes. There's even a demo app using windows forms.

There's also this one that has a library ready to reference in your project

Good Day,

This is just for my Study Purposes so i dont need to buy. I really just want to create a .exe that will
generate Barcode depende on Userinput like ABC-12-133 and convert into IIIIIIIIIII

Thank you For your response.

Both those examples are free nothing to buy.

Forget to tell im just a newbie . :D

Can you please gave me some Codes. :( need it badly

Your Response is Highly Appreciated.

Sorry this isn't a free programming site. It's mostly a site for helping with code problems. What you're asking is something people usually get paid for.

Ohh, i can Ill research for more thanks for your response.

This free barcode generator SDK component supports more than twenty linear and 2D barcode types and the generated barcode images completely compatible with latest barcoding specifications. So it can be scanned and printed by most printers. You can also customize your barcode images based on your needs. Hope it helpful!

Got it. Thank you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.