sql 2008 to vs 2010 add edit dele update save report serch filter codes
help namn po..kelngan ko po sa project ko..tagal q na naghahanap sa net putol puyol nahahnap q..hard code mas ok..thanks

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

I don't understand your question. This is an English language forum. Please post in English.

Sorry Jim, I think he is a filipino.

Hello gleen.r, I think you can take a look on this one. All SQL commands are indicated the only thing you need is to establish a connection between MSSQL or MySQL and VB.

http://www.w3schools.com/sql/default.asp

If you want us to help you further, Please do explain your question clearly. There are lot of awesome programmers and developers here, like Jim :) We can help you!

sorry..all i want to say is..i want to have a source code for my project in vb.net 2010 using ms sql server 2008..my question is what are the codes for add edit delete save update search filter and creating report..i know its is like spoon feeding but i want to learn vb.net 2010 using sql server 2008..all i know is using ms access db not sql server..thanks a lot

sorry..all i want to say is..i want to have a source code for my project in vb.net 2010 using ms sql server 2008..my question is what are the codes for add edit delete save update search filter and creating report..i know its is like spoon feeding but i want to learn vb.net 2010 using sql server 2008..all i know is using ms access db not sql server..thanks a lot

using cmdtxt only not stored procedure..

how can i add, edit, delete,save,update using textbox and the information in the textbox will appear on the datagridview or will be view in datagrid when i do the save and update command..?using vb.net 2010 and sql server 2008..also how to create report of this information?..thanks

Asking the same question over and over is not going to help. You haven't show us that you have gone to any effort. If you want to learn SQL you might start with this tutorial

thanks..ill post another question here when i was another problem regarding my project..thnks for the help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.