Hello All,

My friend just made one dynamic website in Asp.net but after the complete development he want to change complete website in HTML. So please suggest me any tools in a market that can replace to complete dynamic website into HTML. Please suggest me how we can do that?

Regards,
David Kroj

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

To do this, you will lose ALL server code and ASP.Net code.

To do this, simply remove all the code above and save as html, or load into a browser > view source > save as doc.html

You could probably use cURL or wget to produce a copy of the site.

These utilities are commandline HTTP clients. They'll see what a web browser normally sees, enabling you to capture HTML, JavaScript, stylesheets, and images. Dynamically generated content may also be captured, but any server-side code that generated it will not. Your ASP.NET code isn't visible to web clients, so it will be excluded.

In order to produce a copy of the dynamically generated content you'll need to have a running ASP.NET site for the HTTP clients to crawl. If you have content that isn't linked in some way then you may need to provide the crawlers a sitemap.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.