hai,
I immediately need to find a project title for my sem project
Please send any emerging topic for me. I am doing my B.sc computer Science final year

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

buddy,

Try developing an internal Chat application for you college.

You better take c# or vb.net to code this. This should be a challenging task for you.

Thanks,
Chaitanya.

hai,
thank you for ur suggestions.Would you please explain me about the concept or the process of internal chat with in the college

hey buddy,

When I said an Internal chat application, you can clearly relate it to a thing like Yahoo.

But only with few features like
add buddy, delete buddy, invite buddy, send message etc.

you need to have good knowledge in win 32 applications and ports.
Its pretty simple if you start.

go ahead and be a pioneer.

:lol:
Chaitu.

hai Chaitu,
Thank you for your reply.would you please describe how to go about with this project

hi
if u ever did vb.net try to work with by connectin it to sql.
eg: for a market, doctor......usin database
good luck ;)

Please send any emerging topic for me. I am doing my B.sc computer Science final year

Did you forget to ask a question or post a response :?: :?: Just quoting the oritinal posters question isn't really helping you very much.

commented: lol! they are desperate for a project or a title Mr.Dragon +3

Hai i am gokul i have project in this semster so kindly issue me a some title for doing project in vb.net

Hai i am Preethi... i have project in this semster so kindly issue me a some title for doing project in vb.net

Hai i am gokul i have project in this semster so kindly issue me a some title for doing project in vb.net

buddy,

Try developing an internal Chat application for you college.

You better take c# or vb.net to code this. This should be a challenging task for you.

Thanks,
Chaitanya.

will tell me some more topics Please

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.