Hi , Im new to asp.net and im need help connecting to an sql server 2005 databse in vb.net. I tried so many things and its still not working. I also need hep with inseting, updating and deleting data from a webform into the sql server database.

Could anybody tell me if it is possible to send a reminder from my web application to a mobile phone in the form of an sms.

Thanx in advance

Hi , Im new to asp.net and im need help connecting to an sql server 2005 databse in vb.net. I tried so many things and its still not working. I also need hep with inseting, updating and deleting data from a webform into the sql server database.

Could anybody tell me if it is possible to send a reminder from my web application to a mobile phone in the form of an sms.

Thanx in advance

Hi,

What tool are you using to develop your asp.net pages?

Regards,

Jan.

Hi,

In using Visual Studio .Net 2005 and connecting to the sql server 2005 database! I connected to the database with some code but it only works on 1 pc, when I load the project on another pc, then it says that it cannot open the database connection. Hope you can help me out!

Thanx

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.