Good day!

I have a problem in changing a properties of a control in class module. I want to put it in a function so that every now and then I can call it. Could anyone help me how to change it!

Thanks in advance!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Where - what - property
Form1.btnExit.Visible = False

Good day!

I have a problem in changing a properties of a control in class module. I want to put it in a function so that every now and then I can call it. Could anyone help me how to change it!

Thanks in advance!

Plz give the detail about ur quetion.Which property u want to change and of what control. I think than I may help you
Bye

For example I want to hide and unhide an object in a form. But I need to place that syntax in a Class module. In Visual Basic 6.0 I used this syntax

Form1.bttnShow.Enable=True

But now when I used the Visual Basic .Net I cant use that syntax anymore. Please help me!

Thanks Again.

For example I want to hide and unhide an object in a form. But I need to place that syntax in a Class module. In Visual Basic 6.0 I used this syntax

Form1.bttnShow.Enable=True

But now when I used the Visual Basic .Net I cant use that syntax anymore. Please help me!

Thanks Again.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.