hi, i am doing on online railway reservation projet in vb.net. I have taken train scheduling in which i have to specify routes of all the stations which are coming in between source and destination.routes are specified in rows and columns.But i do not understand how i specified routes in rows and columns.Please tell me urgently.

rmzkhan932 commented: yes +0

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

It seems to be a school or college assignment. Before deleopment of the project you need to gather all the requirments ,next step is database design and final step is coding.

please tell me how can I done the project of online reservation system in .NET??????????and railway reservation total information????????

do like debasisdas said.

please tell me how can I done the project of online reservation system in .NET??????????and railway reservation total information????????

You may contact Ritika, by this time he should have finished his project assignment.

plz send me railway reservation project so i can try to p[repare a new project plz plz plz plz plz
send me at :<EMAIL SNIPPED>
i shall highly thkful 2 u 4 this

hii im ajit nair n im making online railway reservation site so can u plss help me to make it my id is <EMAIL SNIPPED>

commented: gimme teh codez by email plz -4

hii im ajit nair n im making online railway reservation site so can u plss help me to make it my id is <EMAIL SNIPPED>

1. Read the rules about posting
  2. You said you doing that project so do it do not post your email begging for code and cheat your way through your education
  3. If you need help be aware that we have following rule in place We only give homework help to those who show effort
  4. If even after reading above you looking for help create new thread, provide proper problem description, show what you did so far and explain in which section you having difficulties
  5. Thread closed!
commented: This railway thread has reached the end of the line - all change please! +19
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.