Hi Friends,
First thing is I want to say Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. for retriving me answer on my other question you guys are such a greate people.

Sory To Disturb you But I have One Big problem That i can't solve it :'(

I m creating A project, in this project i need to store Photo in access database using VB6 form
I creat one field PHOTO which datatype is OLE Object in access DB. And i put one picture box on my VB6 Form(EMP info).

I want to store photo using save button and display it on picture box, Even when i forward the next record i want to change photo in vb form

Please send me code of it.:sad:
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:$

And again thanks to read my question

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

you can use ado(advance data object) to store any type of data in any database management systeme onle use ado control and adocontrolname.recordset.field("fieldname or index number")=pictureboxname.picture or imageboxname.picture

you can use ado(advance data object) to store.........................

adocontrolname.recordset.field("fieldname or index number")=pictureboxname.picture or imageboxname.picture

You have posted a new defination of ADO .
which book you are reading man ???

your method is never going to work.

Please find related discussions here and here for store and retrival of images in database.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.