Hai Experts,
I need to convert the pdf files to word document , i have seen some softwares that converts pdf files to word document , i need the component or and activex dll to perform this work if anyone have done plz. plz try to help me

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

go through some attachments i had found earlier during the same search as of yours. that's the much i can help.

Regards
Shaik Akthar

thanks for rar files , but my actual problem is the conversion of pdf file to word not just parsing or opening pdf file in its application , frens i hope u understand my problem, i hope i will get the reply soon i'm in really in hurry and i have small time to sort this problem plz help

go through some attachments i had found earlier during the same search as of yours. that's the much i can help.

Regards
Shaik Akthar

thanks for rar files , but my actual problem is the conversion of pdf file to word not just parsing or opening pdf file in its application , frens i hope u understand my problem, i hope i will get the reply soon i'm in really in hurry and i have small time to sort this problem plz help

I am looking to the same thing. I want to read a PDF file and parse its output to a Text file. - Please reply to me with what you did to parse the contents to Word.

If you want to convert the word or any other format like excel or power point etc to pdf.
Sounds great! I like free trial Nemo pdf to word converter software very much. But there's a problem. Because of my job, I often need to convert PDF to Word, and I have used some freeware, but it hardly meet my needs. http://download.cnet.com/Nemo-PDF-to-Word/3000-18483_4-10971812.html?tag=mncol

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.