hello please help me on how to make my vb6 program to executable files...hoping for your positive responds

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Hi,

Click on menu : Project >> Make projName.Exe

If you are wanting to Deploy it to some other system, just copying the EXE will not work, you have to Create a SetUp Package by
"Package & Deployment Wizard"..

Regards
Veena

Hi,
I agree with QVeen72 but the right way you can do is
1.Click File>>Make Project1.exe
2.Select folder where you want to save
3.Give the name to your EXE file and
4.Click OK

Good Luck

oki i will try this.. i will write again if i have problem..thanks for the reply

hello qveen72...the project.exe does not highlighted...is there something missing with my application?

qveen72..where i can get this "Package & Deployment Wizard"..?

hello the project.exe does not highlighted what will i do now?are there are missing with my application?

qveen72..where i can get this "Package & Deployment Wizard"..?

you will get it in Microsoft vb.6 tools from all program menu. try to find it a fresh copy of vb6. for make exe try to follow what they said. like kinwang2009 .

If the Make Project.exe is greyed out, then that means you must be using the Control Creation Edition of Visual Basic 6.0 and you will need to go over to either nextag.com or ebay to purchase a legal copy. I would suggest that you purchase Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise edition...

Package and deployment wizard should be a menu item under Microsoft Visual Studio Tools sub directory...

Good Luck

thanks for the reply sir but the problem that i don't have money to pucrhase on this...sir if its ok for you can i ask to have your legal copy of vb6.0?...

sir if ever i have this Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise edition...so i can now make my program to be executable...where i can find this Package and deployment wizard is this already in the Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise edition?...or how to configure this sir?please help me hoping for your positive responds

hello please help me on how to make my vb6 program to executable files...hoping for your positive responds

contact me on my mail<email snipped>, i will put you thru

Warning for everyone other that would like to give/get illegal copy of software/books or any copyright protected item.

Keep It Legal

Do not post anything warez related or related to other illegal acts. This includes tech support troubleshooting pirated software or P2P programs (i.e. Gnutella, Kazaa) used to obtain pirated software.

Thread closed, offenders punished!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.