Hi, i'm a beginner to vb and i'm doing a school project on equipment reservation. I have some question that i've been having problem for weeks.

1. How do i disallow user from booking booked equipment? So far my only solution is just to check and compare the date,equipment,start and end time data in the database. I know it's not the right solution but i have no clue what i am supposed to do.

2. Can i create form withing form in vb6, bcos i've seen a yt clip but it's for vb.net.

I hope people can help me with my question.. Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

How about adding a Access Right Modules for your users, where you will have a set of function that a certain user can and cannot access.

Try adding a field to your database where the equipment gets booked out stating "Available" or "Not Available" When you check the availability through data, book it out if the field says "Available" or not...

Try adding a field to your database where the equipment gets booked out stating "Available" or "Not Available" When you check the availability through data, book it out if the field says "Available" or not...

Wow, I think this will solve your problem.. I misread the problem.. :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.