Divinedar 12 Newbie Poster

I'm still having a problem with this. Can someone help? Let me explain a little more of what I need.

Range("G3:G" & Cells(65536, "A").End(xlUp).Row).Select
        Selection.FormulaR1C1 = _
        "=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(RC[-6],SUMMARY2!C[-6]:C,7,0)),35,VLOOKUP(RC[-6],SUMMARY2!C[-6]:C,7,0))" Sub Compare()
Worksheets("SUMMARY2").Visible = True

I'm still having a problem with this. Can someone help? Let me explain a little more of what I need.

The code above keeps any changes made in column 9 if made on the the "SUMMARY" sheet, then it's copied to "SUMMARY2". "SUMMARY2" keeps all changes made to the "SUMMARY" sheet at all times.

My problem is that it only keeps any memory down to the total line. Anything beyond the total table is erased and no memory is keep. I need to be able to copy anything on the "SUMMARY" sheet below the "TOTAL" line to "SUMMARY2" sheet below the "TOTAL" line.

This is the whole code that I'm working with now that only copy 2 columns:

Sub Compare()
Worksheets("SUMMARY2").Visible = True
Sheets("SUMMARY").Select

Range("G3:G" & Cells(65536, "A").End(xlUp).Row).Select
        "=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(RC[-6],SUMMARY2!C[-6]:C,7,0)),35,VLOOKUP(RC[-6],SUMMARY2!C[-6]:C,7,0))"

Range("I3:I" & Cells(65536, "A").End(xlUp).Row).Select
        "=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(RC[-8],SUMMARY2!C[-8]:C,9,0)),35,VLOOKUP(RC[-8],SUMMARY2!C[-8]:C,9,0))"

Range("A1").Select
Worksheets("SUMMARY2").Visible = False
End Sub
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.