-->>Hi to all, now I was about to document the help file of my applicatiion and I thought "How or what kind of controls will I use to have something like waht Microsoft has in a Word application where I can just write the documentation in in such a way user can easily have a reference to a certain topic just by providing the links on the control that has the documentation"...
-->>I tried to prepare the documentation in word application and put some links that allow me to navigate on various topics when it is opened out side the application and it worked fine,but when ijust link it to my application and load it an error occur saying unsuported features or something like that...
-->>Now I tried to use a richtext control on the form and then during the load procedures of the form it loads the file as .rtf as I saved it with the same format...
-->>Prety good it loads the file right But I cant or I dont have a clue on how to make it look like word applicatiion help form with just link of topics to help users for quik reference...
-->>Any advice on coontrols that I may use or something needed to do so?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

how about writing it in basic html?..

-->>Well if it does so I hope it 'll be helpful...
-->>But the thing is I don't even have an idea of what is basic html unless you are...
-->>refering to the hyper text markup language basics I am a lil' bit familiar with...
-->>if not the one then what basic html is and How do I apply it in my application...
-->>I mean what comtrols should I use to accomodate it (basic html)
-->>Tanx jhai.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.