Hi Expert,

I just wanna some help here. I have tried to connect my applications's database (Microsoft Access) using ODBC...but I can't get connected with the database. Actually the system I develop needs to be networked so, I try to run as a shared database (suppose to be)...but I can't get it done....

Can anyone help me here please....Thanx people...I would appreciate that very much...

Bye,
free2cboy82

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

take alook at this thread
[thread]272[/thread]

and if you still cant get it post some code and we will see what we can do to help more :)

Hi Expert,

I just wanna some help here. I have tried to connect my applications's database (Microsoft Access) using ODBC...but I can't get connected with the database. Actually the system I develop needs to be networked so, I try to run as a shared database (suppose to be)...but I can't get it done....

Can anyone help me here please....Thanx people...I would appreciate that very much...

Bye,
free2cboy82

hi i need ur help, plz can u send to me the solution for your problem cause i have the same problem ( connect using ODBC )
plz reply to me at e_twal@yahoo.com

Please try ADOOB it beta

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.