Hey all. Im just learning VB and i want to make a login screen for my program. there will be two textboxes and a command button. When you click the command button it checks the information with whats in the database and if its correct loads the next form and if its not comes up with an error. Ive made the database with two fields: Username and Password but i dont know how to set up the code in VB6 and get it to work.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Do you know how to connect to databases (Access in this case) and read data ? If you don't, u should read that first. This login screen is quite easy to do, if you have that knowledge

Do you know how to connect to databases (Access in this case) and read data ? If you don't, u should read that first. This login screen is quite easy to do, if you have that knowledge

Well i got it working now, but if you any good sites that have info on acess and vb together then that would be cool

Thanks

Hi, can u give an example of your code as I am having the same problem. Thanks :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.