I am using Data Reports throug Data Environment, and using Relational Database in MS Access.. I have prepared the query throuh SQL Builder(in data reports) and the query is running OK , but how can I pass parameter in this query to show the results on the data reports.....

my query is as under:

SELECT BRAND_MSTR.BRAND_NAME, EQUIPMENT_MSTR.MODEL, LOCATION_MSTR.LOCATION, SUM(EQUIPMENT_MSTR.QUANTITY) AS QTY, SUB_CATEGORY_MSTR.EQUIPMENT_SUBCATEGORY FROM BRAND_MSTR, EQUIPMENT_MSTR, LOCATION_MSTR, SUB_CATEGORY_MSTR WHERE BRAND_MSTR.BRAND_ID = EQUIPMENT_MSTR.BRAND_ID AND EQUIPMENT_MSTR.LOCATION_ID = LOCATION_MSTR.LOCATION_ID AND EQUIPMENT_MSTR.SUB_CATEGORY_ID = SUB_CATEGORY_MSTR.sub_category_id GROUP BY BRAND_MSTR.BRAND_NAME, EQUIPMENT_MSTR.MODEL, LOCATION_MSTR.LOCATION, SUB_CATEGORY_MSTR.EQUIPMENT_SUBCATEGORY ORDER BY BRAND_MSTR.BRAND_NAME, EQUIPMENT_MSTR.MODEL

in this query there are different tables joined to each other and fields are being called and this Query Shows all data from tables.

Now I want to give input from Text Box or from Combo Box as paramenter to filter it via this query which must show desired output on the reports. i.e a Specific Equipment Name..etc.

You may answer me here or mail me at ..

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

hai friend,

I need the coding or help from you all. Thanks in advance.

I need to pass the query at the runtime to data report from the forms. andbody help me out to my problems.

My mail id:..

select batchno as exp1,student *from student where batchno>=&batchno
I want batchno wise students record , can i get help from anyone...
my email id is amber_mehta@yahoo.com

Welcome sgita729.

We appreciate your help. Have you ever noticed that the current thread is two years old? Please do not resurrect old threads and have a look at forum rules. Please read before posting - http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread78223.html

Thread Closed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.